What I Recreated: Broccoli Rabe, Prosciutto Oil and Parmesan Bread Crumbs

Originally written 2013

The Place: The Standard Grill

The Location: 848 Washington Street New York, NY

The Side Dish: Broccoli Rabe, Prosciutto Oil, Parmesan Bread Crumbs

What's inside:

well the obvious: broccoli rabe
prosciutto oil
parmesan
bread

I love The Standard, from the Beer Garden to the Boom Boom Room, it is definitely a place to visit.

My recreation:

Broccoli sauteed with lots of Garlic

Ingredients:

broccoli
garlic
grape-seed oil
crushed red pepper
S&P

A mix between cook/steam/sauté I was very happy with this simple side dish. My only recommendation would be to stick with the rabe instead of just broccoli.

Stay tuned for what simple side dish I will recreate and write about next week. 

Comments

Popular Posts