What I Recreated: Spicy Shrimp Flatbread

 Originally written in 2013

The Place: Trading Post*

The Location: 170 John Street New York, NY 10038

The Dish: Spicy Shrimp Flatbread

What's inside:

shrimp
avocado
flatbread
tomatillo
cilantro
cheese

My Recreation:

Crisp Rye Flatbread with Jumbo Shrimp

Ingredients:

rye crisp crackers- the really thin kind you buy in the bread section at Fairway
shrimp- bought cooked
avocado- small pieces
butter- lightly spread on a cracker 
black bean spread- lightly spread on top
no Cheese :( I love cheese,  but lately in this NYC heat cheese has been at the bottom of my grocery list.

This was more of a late-night Financial District dinner recreation instead of a lunch break one. Next week I will cover another delicious spot downtown.

* Update: Trading post has unfortunately closed

Comments

Popular Posts