What I recreated: Beets

The Place: Hummus Kitchen

The Location: 1613 2nd Ave. | bet. 83rd and 84th and other locations in Manhattan

The Dish: Beets

What is inside

beets
walnuts
celery
balsamic vinegar sauce

Beets have great natural flavor so do not need a whole lot of seasoning, roasted, raw, or baked, they are a wonderful addition to your meal, and they add some nice color as well.

My recreation

beets that were bought organic pre-cooked, and chopped.
celery, chopped
poppy seeds- because they were on my spice shelf
balsamic vinegar

I mixed it all together and that was that. Simple beet salad for an appetizer or a side dish.

About HK

Hummus Kitchen is a small New York chain offering up some delicious dishes with nutrition pointers on their menu. If you are a fan of hummus I definitely recommend this place, and if you are not but still like it enough, I still recommend this place. 

Comments

Popular Posts